Justdoyour's BATTERY LIFE IMPROVEMENTGUIDE
Ok OK. Calm down I'll share...
I'm using CM7 tickerguy B0.8
And Mantera's overclocking kernel
-Kyles Help Desk
CAN HELP YOU DO THESE 2 THINGS
(minus5252's Channel - YouTube
- Brightness on the lowest setting
- Power Governor on Conservative in the Cyanogen MOD Performance Settings
- Min CPU= 460 MHZ ( I use this setting you might find varying success and can go lower if you want)
- Max CPU= 1900 MHZ ( I use this setting you might find varying success and can go lower if you want)
- Juice defender Ultimate = Aggressive
- Juice defender Ultimate 50% battery threshold
- Juice defender Ultimate Configure APPS
- Set all apps that need 3G to enable (gmail, pandora, browsers, etc)
- Set all games and apps that DON'T NEED or you don't want to have connectivity to disable
- Set pandora to enable w/ off so radio stays on when screen is off
8.Download Battery Calibration and follow the instructions
- Delete all the extra non used widgets
- Move apps to sd card
- Go to airplane mode when you have no signal or your not using the phone
- CHARGE WITH THE CORRECT CHARGER YOU ****** (MOTOROLA)!!! My phone charges in about 1 hour!
- TURN SCREEN OFF WHEN YOUR NOT USING IT( Set it to go off automatically) based on preference
- Uninstall all the extra crappy apps your not using
- When your playing a game go into airplane
- Turn your wifi off or I recommend having JUICE DEFENDER ULTIMATE control it!
- SHARE YOUR RESULTS!!!!
- After making your settings mods download CPU SPY. Use this to monitor if your phone is going into deep sleep when not in use. (Contributed by Whyzor)