Hey there, I don't have the answers to some of your questions as I don't do heavy gaming. Here's what I can say...
1. Not sure - I have not tried.
2. Yeah.. I have 3 versions of angry birds here.. all free (had to pay on the Nook Tablet).
3. I have not look there yet (just got this tablet recently and too many other toys showed up at the same time
4. Plenty good enough for angry birds, pinball and crash bandicoot.
5. Absolutely yes.... lightweight, great battery life, nice shape and textured/non-slip, typing is easy, touchscreen feel/interface is deliciously smooth, etc.
6. Like a mini-Bravia!! (great!)
Good luck and have fun!
edit: ...and this giant TV remote is really fun! I started registering a few different devices but it became slow/tedious to switch selections. So I took the cable box remote page/item and customized it (added more buttons for the TV power, volume up/down , input,... followed by some commonly used buttons for the receiver
). So now they're on the same page.