View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #44 (permalink)
Roze
Hiding behind a mystery

Device(s): Moto Atrix [lovin'] Nexus One [Lost] LG Vu [Lost]
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,489 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceortiz View Post
i tried installing a couple of apps from the Android Market website. i clicked the INSTALL button and says that This app will be downloaded to your device shortly. but nothing happens it says that its installed but as i search for any signs on my device (Sony Ericsson ST18i/xperia ray).. (Install Android Apps From Your Computer: Android Market Website Overview) from youtube<< i watched the video which was simple enough yet when i did the instructions still it seems that non of the apps that says on my Android Market (My Library) has been Installed is not yet installed when I search for them on my device.. please help me.. it is my first time to purchase an android phone so some assistance will be much appreciated... thank you
Did you sign into your Google account right? Was there a option for you to pick your mobile device?? Google reads your phone model numbers. Mine is MB860, which is the model number for the Motorola Atrix. Google has it's set up this way as people have multiple devices for their account.

Many thanks,
Roze