View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2011, 05:23 PM   #69 (permalink)
ZombiJeeziz

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Hey all,

I've had my Le Pan for a week now, and I love it! I took advantage of the 169$ deal at Amazon.ca and bought one for the wife too! She's loving it as well.

Here's some thing's I've discovered.

1- Don't buy CoPilot for your offline GPS program if you're getting one. It won't work with this tablet. It's too bad, because I bought it for my Acer Liquid (phone) which is also running froyo and it works great, it's a good program. I ended up getting Sygic for the Lepan, and it seems quite nice. I needed to get one (GPS proggy) as I'm getting rid of my phone because work is now providing me one (Blackberry, ugh, but hey, it's free).

2- My wife's tablet had a nasty habit of constantly freezing and having to hard reset (little paperclip hole button) until I updated the firmware and then it's been fine.

3- The battery life is AMAZING! I've only charged it twice since I've had it, and I've been doing Netflix and gaming.

4- The Targus leather case/stand for Touchpad fits this tablet great and works quite nicely.

Anyways, thanks a million to all you guys for the reviews and caveats, as well as the links to proggies and accessories. I just wish they could come up with a decent music creation app (like ThumbJam on iOS) for Android.