View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2011, 09:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
lunatic59
Moderati ergo sum

Device(s): Nexus 4, Galaxy S II, Captivate, Nexus 1 (retired), Nook Color, Asus Transformer.
Carrier: AT&T

Thanked 12,259 Times in 6,738 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Adams View Post
I also have an Iphone 4, there are a few apps I wish I could get on my Galaxy from that OS but no dice. Also, the bluetooth on the iphone KILLS the bluetooth on my galaxy.

I never had to mess around with it on my iphone to connect to my jeep, but im constantly fiddleing with it on the galaxy just trying to get it to connect to the jeep so I can be hands free. that was the same way with the hero too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue1k View Post
Opposite for me. I had constant issues with static on blue tooth with my 4s (using blueant or jawbone). Bluetooth works great for me on my Telus S2 (running juggernaut and synergy kernel)

Welcome to the forums!
It may be the hands-free system in your Jeep. I've never had any problems connecting any phones (Android, WinMobile, and a Samsung Eternity feature phone) to mine or my wife's car. We both have 2011 Mitsubishi's.

I know from the Mitsubishi forums that iOS 4 was not compatible with their system as the cars shipped in '10 and '11 but there is an update the dealer can apply to get them working ... and iOS 5 seems to work much better with them.

No Ivory-Billed Woodpeckers were harmed in the composition of this message.