View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2010, 10:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
mjnoles1
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanstrien View Post
I'd agree with Othan and infamousjax. So far the phone has been very good for me as a work phone. Its been equally good, if not better, as a fun phone.

My phone syncs both with my personal email hosted at google and my work mail which is an Internet facing Exchange server. Be forewarned that Moxier mail, the Exchange client, doesn't appear to implement domain policy, and therefore your company might not want you to use it. For example my company has a policy that requires a PIN on all Blackberry and Winmo phones. That doesn't appear to be enforced here. I'm still looking for confirmation of remote wiping of email based on domain policy. (in case you lose your phone they can trigger a remote wipe of your email.)

I sync over the air my outlook email, calendar and tasks. I'm not sure about syncing outlook notes as I use Evernote.

You'll probably also want something like CalWidget so you can see your calendar without having to go into the calendar.

The sentiments of pastafarian and other folks who weren't happy with the update don't quite make sense to me as my phone came with the latest update and works well. The battery was an issue as it didn't last a whole day, but tried a custom rom that fixed that.
So, yours came with the latest software "CL14" and you still had battery issues with it not lasting a whole day of use?