View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2011, 05:29 PM   #79524 (permalink)
gapi
Premium Member

Device(s): Galaxy Nexus All Up A'Ginn It!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 1,463 Times in 814 Posts

I visited my Corp store today and seen a different story than some are reporting and some of the same.......

Same = The Cheshire Cat, bald face lie that there are none are stock. I think I can bet on the deception because I do criminal defense interviews and have seen most of it all. I wish I had been videoing it.
I asked about Thursday and got the usual IDK.

I then asked why there was no dummy phone? He said let me check and went to a manager. They both did a take on me and I got the denial. No dummy phone. I was wide open for a "Give the dummy a phone" heh!

I then tossed in a curve ball asking what he expects on Thursday morning in comparison to an Apple iPhone release. "Oh, it will be a longer line than an iPhone release believe me". I then whispered so his boss could not hear me say he just told me there will be a Nexus line on Thursday morning. He blushed like a school girl.

What was different? = I have been in that store many times and there are never more than 3 reps and 2 tech counter persons.There were 11 Red Shirts on the Floor! It was 5 PM and I was the only customer. HuH!

All the above said, Nothing Will Surprise Me what ever happens.

Last edited by gapi; December 12th, 2011 at 05:31 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gapi For This Useful Post:
Bamsmom (December 12th, 2011), speede541 (December 12th, 2011), TheRoosevelt (December 12th, 2011)