View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2011, 03:20 AM   #21 (permalink)
Tartan71

Device(s): Sony Experia Arc
Carrier: Not Provided

Love the game.... it is complex in the amount of choices and ways to finish levels.... give some new guys a hint.... don't just keep buying new turrets when you don't need them.... build just enough to allow you to get through the wave... even if you have extra money don't buy the extra turret until you need them and you will see when you need them. The reason for this is you get approx 5% interest on there money you have when you finish each wave....... so the more money you have especially in the harder levels the more interest you get and in some of the levels it can make the difference because when you think about it if you have $2000 at the end of the wave you will receive an extra $100 which can buy you another turret... also waiting to but the turret will make sure you put the turret in the right place and know what turret you need.. i had to learn this the hard way and only squeaked through some on easy but after I started this method I was winning a lot easier on the harder skill levels.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tartan71 For This Useful Post:
alleyoop (December 19th, 2011)