View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2011, 06:13 PM   #22 (permalink)
mistermojorizi

Device(s): Droid (Ultra) Maxx, LTE GNex, Touchpad 32gb
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcs7272 View Post
On my Yahoo mail account (yes I use Yahoo) The title of the email is blurred together with the email preview. It basically over laps the preview.

External speaker is a little low but not as bad as a lot are saying. I am sure a software update will fix this.

Signal strength is off anywhere from 7 to 10 db compared to my charge which was no champ in that area but seemingly better than the Galaxy Nexus. Again I am sure a software update will help. Or at least I hope it will
for yahoo mail, change the system font to normal in display settings, make sure accessebility options don't change it to large. close the mail app. restart the phone. should look very good if not perfect. i had this same problem realized it's cause i actually wanted the font to be big enough to read. silly me.

i know the OP says to keep speakerphone and general reception issues out, because they're common to most phones, but here's something specific to the gnex:

if i start with CDMA in settings, connect to 3g, then go to settings and turn on LTE/CDMA, it will not connect to 4g until I restart the phone.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mistermojorizi For This Useful Post:
GalaxyNexus (December 18th, 2011), harveyklinger (December 18th, 2011), kcs7272 (December 17th, 2011)