View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2011, 11:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
samrox144
Disabled

Device(s): LG-P500
Carrier: Not Provided

samrox144@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcOw84 View Post
Hi

I've got an LG Optimus One which came with Android 2.2. I've upgraded it with LG PC Suite automatically to Gingerbread 2.3.3.

I recently successfully rooted the phone using ADB and Superone click, and can more or less confirm that my phone is rooted.

My only problem (so far) is this. When I install Rom Manager, I am able to successfully flash my ROM to ClockworkMod 5.0.2.0. However, when I select "Reboot into Recovery" in Rom Manager, or try to "Backup Current ROM", the screen displays the droid with a progress bar temorarily (without any other writing nor progress in the bar), then hard resets itself. It apprears that the phone factory resets itself, and I lose all my apps/data. The weird thing (maybe I don't fully understand rooting) is that the phone remains rooted, remains in Gingerbread (as opposed to 2.2 which it initially came in) and SuperUser is still installed, but that's it.

I reinstall Clockwork Mod and the same thing happens when I flash the ROM and attempt to backup or reboot into recovery.
I've tried a few times now.

Any ideas?

Also, how do I attempt to enter clockwork mod's recovery when my phone is off? I'm scared I'd do another hard reset (Which I think happened before)

Thanks peeps!
it is hard reseting itself because you didnt flash cwm recovery properly ...follow the method in below link and flash it ..it will take just a minute and it works for sure...

Flash recovery from lgmdp - xda-developers

Recovery Key mapping:
Up & down : vol-up and vol-down
Select : Menu
Backup : Back
The Following User Says Thank You to samrox144 For This Useful Post:
madcOw84 (December 18th, 2011)