View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2011, 01:21 AM   #47 (permalink)
OfTheDamned
The Friendly Undead

Device(s): Droid Razr Maxx
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 8,839 Times in 3,067 Posts

I don't typically watch a whole lot of video on my phone. In the past I've watched replays of NHL games and the occasion Youtube video, but not much else. With this phone I've been viewing a lot more video though.

Maybe it is my eyes or something in my settings, but I just streamed about 8 minutes of Aeon Flux, Lord of the Rings The Two Towers and Limitless via NetFlix on my phone and they all played back really well. I wouldn't rank the video quality up there with my TV, but its a TV. Now I am in a dark room where the only other light is coming from my computer screens and I have the brightness set to auto, but it looked pretty nice to me. As I said, maybe it is just my eyes or that I don't really know what I am looking for (this is honestly one area I prefer to remain ignorant on personally).

Sorry it isn't living up to what you are looking for. I can say that I thought the Rezound also had an awesome screen, but that probably won't mean much from someone who still thinks the Nexus screen is really nice too. Good luck. I hope you find what you need.

Does a post have your blood boiling? Make a instead of a retort.