View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2011, 05:44 AM   #126 (permalink)
Martimus
One bite at a time...

Device(s): Droid Razr Maxx HD (ICS 4.1.2), Motorola XOOM (ICS 4.1.1), HP TouchPad (CM 9), ASUS Infinity (JB 4.2
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 4,023 Times in 2,408 Posts
martimus98

It's amazing to see how all the hype surrounding the release of the GNex has created a rather pronounced division amongst it's early adopters. There are those who absolutely love the handset and those who absolutely hate it. There doesn't seem to be a lot of posts by people figuratively straddling that fence. It's a pretty decent handset... not a revolutionary device but an evolutionary one.

While I tend to occasionally miss the familiarity of my DX I guess I'm one of the folks who actually likes the new Droid Razr. I made the sacrifice and placed the handset in an Otterbox case. It's now extremely comfortable in my not-so-big hand while not nearly as bulky as the DX was in it's Trident Kracken case.

I also turned off 4G since I almost never used it. Now I can go an entire day on a single charge. Nice to know I have access to 4G though most of the time, my Razr lives on WiFi...

Advice provided comes from fellow Android enthusiasts. We're not tech support. Please do your due dilligence before implementing! And if someone helped you, please share the love with the button...