View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2011, 09:20 AM   #141 (permalink)
Ninjak

Device(s): Droid Maxx, Asus Transformer Infinity (64GB Amethyst Grey), Nexus 7 (2013), G'Zone Commando (wife's)
Carrier: Verizon

As an update to my prior post, I currently still have the same G nexus because the store's system glitched and wasn't able to process my exchange last night. I have to try it again this evening, which gave me a few more hours with the phone last night. Performed a few factory resets, naturally it didn't make a difference. The reasons I'm going to get another Rezound instead are signal-related (phone becomes unusable) and can be read about in the following hide tag so as not to get this thread off track.

To stay on topic, here's my non-signal-issue bug list:

- speaker volume way too low to be of use in anything but a quiet environment
- Rotation gets stuck sometimes and won't switch back without exiting the app/browser briefly
- Audio quality of incoming calls not always clear even when the other party is calling from a home environment with no background noise
- Softkeys occasionally fail to respond when pressed

Other than that, my only real complaint is that the rear of the unit is too damned slick. I had no intention of using a case on the phone, but it slides off of damned near everything I sit it on (unless perfectly flat), or vibrate will cause it to slip off a surface. Hopefully third-party manufacturers can address that with replacement covers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ninjak For This Useful Post:
Puppa (December 20th, 2011)