View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2010, 03:56 PM   #37 (permalink)
Electroz

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockfeed View Post
Thanks electroz, but the phone boots up fine, when i boot in recovery mode, drakaz mini comes up telling me to push, which doesnt work, so i continue on to boot the phone and mount the internal storage. move the file to (for ease of conversation im calling my internal card e e:\rectools.tar.gz ( i cant put it in e:\sdcard\rectools.tar.gz, doesnt show up) and thats all i can do. it doesnt want to go into drakaz recovery. keeps going to mini recovery saying the file is not there. otherwise i can make calls etc just fine. what am i doing wrong? if someone could write a path to show me exactly where it is supposed to go eg "e:\put the file here you stupid noob!" P.S. i dont have the phone connected to usb and virtual xp(how i got drakaz on there) while i boot to recovery, is that important? (hope not cause i blue screened my pc last night trying to get this to work!, on lappy atm)
what I noticed was that when I'd ADB push the file, it would rename the file to have all small letters. The file I downloaded had all caps except for the extensions. The file you're putting on there, does it have all caps when you're looking at it on the internal sd? If not, try renaming it so that it does.