Thread: Accessory Decent In-Line Control Earbuds
View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2011, 07:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
aspyker

Device(s): Mopho
Carrier: Not Provided

As posted on the motorola forums ...

https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/61179?tstart=0

I wish there was a place where people left more detailed information about what EXACT earbuds/headphones with in-line controls worked. I have bounced around to many forums across the web where people can't get a straight answer for their phone for a headset that works. I found a forum where a somewhat similar phone worked with Skullcandy 50/50 earbuds. Went out and bought them and nothing works about the in-line controls (without or without the apps "Headset Button Control" and/or "Remote Control for Earphones") on the current Sprint/Moto supplied ROM without rooting. Those apps have a debugging mode where they are supposed to show you whatever clicks it detects on the controls and neither the Skullcandy nor standard iPhone headsets show any clicks for me.

Please, someone who has working earbuds with in-line controls on a non-rooted stock ROM Mopho post exactly which headset and app makes it work.

If anyone has any other working in-line control setup, post exactly how you got it to work. Not sure if this is a problem with my phone, the Mopho ROM, the headsets I've tried, etc.