View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2011, 12:15 PM   #43 (permalink)
phishyrf

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I have had a sensation 4g for awhile. The wifi works perfectly at home when connected to my router no problems at all.

At work, Tmobile does not work, so I bought an AT&T hotspot because we have AT&T cells in the building and they are the only company with a strong signal.

Everytime I am connected to the AT&T hotspot, my service works and then stops, works again stops again, it is very frustrating. It has been going on for some time. It seems that whenever it does not have a connection with tmobile, we get spot service in certain areas, the wifi will not work. Whenever the bars are blank and an X appears no service. Once one bar appears all my messages will appear and go through it is really weird. I try turning off mobile network completely and just use wifi but that does not work either.

I have tried everything. I updated my phone to the newest HTC update, I have done the fxrwifi on the marketplace, everything works for about 10 minutes and stops. I turned off the sleep policy as well and turned on best wifi performance but nothing seems to work at all.

Is there a problem when it tries to connect to a different companies hotspot? I mean it recognizes it it will be connected sometimes for hours at a time without a problem but mostly it keeps disconnecting me and I have no service again. It is just weird because the wifi works amazingly at home with no problems at all.

If anyone has any suggestions please help I am lost what to try next.