View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2011, 12:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
LylasDaddy

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default not about battery.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
We haven't had this issue with the battery separating, but we have sent out your replacement along with the battery door. The battery has not been redesigned but when we produced the larger capacity (3300mAh), the felt pad was removed from the inside. Please see the PM I have sent you.
I dont think she was talking about the battery. I'm pretty sure she was talking about the battery door being defective.... I too have had this problem with my battery door falling off and am now very very frustrated because I love my phone but having to put a piece of tape on it to hold the door on only part of the way while having to fumble with not letting it fall off every time i answer a call or use it to play music in my car. I've tried to live with it for a couple months and get used to it but it only made me more and more fed up with the product.... I have friends with the same phone and even a close friend on the same sprint plan as me and i told them never to get this. This battery door has just about ruined the phone for me and soon i will be throwing the whole thing away......