Thread: General Samsung Exhibit II 4G
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2011, 02:11 PM   #40 (permalink)
john37

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilebi View Post
Hi ww321q,

I too would like to unlock it and use on AT&T. A couple of quick questions -

1. Would you mind sharing how you unlocked it? I have tried all the methods posted on these forums for unlocking Exhbit I, but none of them work since they all need access to file nv_data.bin, and for the life of me, I cannot find that file on Exhibit II after rooting it. I also looked at commercial services but they costs like $20-$30!!! Very expensive, compared to $2 I paid for unlocking LG Optimus T.

Anybody else figured out out how to unlock the Exhibit II, pleaaaasssse do chime in.

2. Have you tried your unlocked Exhibit II on AT&T 4G? If so, does it work and what kind of speeds did you get?

Many thanks in advance!!!
Hey guys,i just got my t679 unlocked by t-mobile.
here is what you need.
you need a proof of purchase of the phone,your name,phone #to reach you at,your e-mail address,your phones IMEI# ,if you activated your phone with t-mobile the phone # they gave you,and write down a brief explanation of why you need your phone to be unlocked and the last thing you have to do is call t-mobile and request a Sim Unlock Reference # and ask them for fax # of unlock team.
what you have to do now is simple,put all that information you have up there on a piece of paper starting with ATTN=UNLOCK TEAM and fax it to them,they will send you an e-mail in a day saying that unlock code may take 2 to 14 days,hurray you are done,enjoy your unlocked phone