**I do not take credit for this guide, I am just passing along the information!**
Here is a quick Guide to Rooting your Samsung Conquer 4G
1. Download Super One Click Root 2.3.1(below)
2. Extract the RAR to a location of your choice
3. On your phone click Menu, Settings, Application, Development and check USB Debugging.
4. Open SuperOneClick
5. Plug your phone in to the USB
6. Click Root and watch it do its thing
When it is done it should have installed SuperUser and you should now be rooted.
At this time there are no Roms or Recoverys so the only thing we benifit from is some apps and being able to remove some of the clutter.