I've been through 2 EVO 4g's and am possibly looking to get another used phone on ebay in January (I'm not eligible for an upgrade until Feb 2013) I just bought a Samsung Epic 4G on ebay to get out of the frustrating freeze and reboot with the 2nd Evo, and it's TINY! LOL I'm probably going to keep buying only used phones unless I'm ready for a 2 yr upgrade. It's just cheaper that way since I'm a serial phone hopper...
- I like big and heavy phones
- Option to remove bloatware would be awesome (I think the EVO 3D can do that? Not sure of any other phones) This is the only reason I root, so if the phone did it automatically it would save me the hours of frustration trying to root, load ROMS, etc
- Not too loyal to a particular brand but it has to be on Sprint's network
- I am in an awesome 4G coverage area, so having that feature would be a plus
- Ability to use a 32gb sd card
- Good camera is a must! I take tons of pics with my phone.
Don't really care if it has a keyboard or not. I do listen to a lot of music/podcasts but the 32gb sd card takes care of that. Lagginess tends to irritate me though.
So is there a perfect phone out there for me?