Originally Posted by seklax
Can we expect these issues also to be fixed in new firmware.
1. RAM is just 192 MB instead of 500MB
2. CPU is just 600mhz instead of 1ghz
3. Display resolution problem in 1080P/720P
4. HDMI pass through for Dolby/DTS/AC3 output
5. Problem in Market applications ( Not showing enough applications)
6. Youtube application
7. Upgrade to GINGERBREAD
i hope we can get thoes update soon. im realy expecting them. i was told if we a lucky this week we will be seing a new firmware. lets wait and cross our fingers.
we can add an other missing item that gallery is not showing images in full resolution
and they are very low.
here it is the lastest youtube app. Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!