View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2011, 10:01 AM   #753 (permalink)
TzuDohNihm
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 155
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 33
Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty85 View Post
Read the first post completely and thuroughly
It is FAT32.

So I am to assume it is safe to proceed to SU without a backup. Then if I wish to go further I should use TiBU before downgrading and going S-off?

Thank you in advance for your patience with me as I read approximately 80% of the thread, skimming the other 20%, looking for answers to the questions I am posing and I hope I didn't miss them and am annoying you.
TzuDohNihm is offline