View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2011, 11:53 PM   #44 (permalink)
PyroSporker

Device(s):
Carrier: ):

Thanked 1,109 Times in 609 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario89 View Post
I just recently registered in the forum and the amount of information is amazing.

Like many of you i also changed my phones SD Card but i forgot to back it up at all. I gave my old card to someone else who of course formatted it before i could figure out the mistake i had made.

Is there a way to get back at least the stuff that came with the phone like the 3D pics?
Thank you
Welcome Mario! There is alot of information, Sometimes it is difficult to sift through it all and find the right answer. Don't worry though there is always someone around willing to help out.

You could try this program to try and 'rescue' the old files, but I'm thinking that will be a lost cause at this point since your friend now owns the SD card
Undelete for SD Card - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Check out the awesome FAQ/Guide if you haven't already.
[OFFICIAL SOLUTION FAQ] Having trouble with your EVO 3D? Click here!
It has lots of info, sort of streamlined. Topic 1.03 and 2.11 are applicable to you, just hit the 'show' button. I've included the link you need here though.

You will be led to this link:
Stock Evo 3d SD Card Contents *.zip *Now LIVE* - xda-developers

There you will find a .zip of the SD card original contents, which includes the 3D pictures and other goodies.
The Following User Says Thank You to PyroSporker For This Useful Post:
jerofld (January 18th, 2012)