View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2011, 10:30 AM   #83 (permalink)
Rabid1

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by thel2dab View Post
Ok i take no responsiblity for this but i have been reading the forums and may try to flash later and i think this may be what we are looking for'

Here is the download: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

The forum i got it from is here: Rom Flytouch 3. 3G modelo Android Tab10
you will need to translate it to english.

The instructions for flashing are:

Ensure sd card formatted to FAT32 you can use this tool just click accept at the bottom of the link to download sd formatting tool https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_3/eula_windows/

1 - Download file to your PC.

2 - Card microSD card readers connect to a PC.

3 - Copy complete "Android" in the root directory of the microSD card.

4 - Insert the microSD card into the tablet ensure the power supply connected.

5 - Click on and get started.

6 - The firmware update is performed automatically.

7 - Remove after performing the update files from the SD card

Like i said, i have no time to flash now and do not recommend flashing untill you have contacted your seller to make sure you can get the original firmware that they sold the tablet with.

Lee
Again this if for
Quote:
Attention! Only 3 Model FlyTouch 3G!
so that is the model with the built in 3G. They show pictures of it as well. But Kanjio might be a good place to dig around he made some good basic mods to the Flytouch 3 5V.
Skytex Imagine 10 Rabid ROM JB 4.1 - Skytex Sp712 -Skytex Gemini Rabid ROM ICS 4.0.4 Final -Skytex Skypad Alpha 2 7" Rabid ROM Final ICS - Excite 10 AT300 JB 4.1 Stock - Dragon Touch 9.7 Rabid ROm ICS v3 New Kernel - Visual Land Prestige 10 & 7L Rabid ROM JB v1 HP Touchpad 32GB CM9 - HP Touchpad 32GB CM10 - Le Pan S Rooted Deodexed Custom MOD