Well, I got it yesterday evening... HSN is fast...
1. It was not ready to go out of the box as HSN proudly proclaimed. A call to the HSN/Cricket wireless center met with "Sorry, due to the holiday, your phone may take up to 48 hours to activate" click!
2. Phone is actually decent, but thick.
3. I could not put any of my songs or data on the MicroSD card, either through the phone USB cord or an SD adapter, it locked up every time.
4. The second months $55 card does not come with it as shown on TV, you have to call after 1/20/12 and provide your info to get the PIN... They sold nearly 20,000 of these, so I can see a huge problem with everyone calling after 1/20/12 to get their new PIN #.
5. Phone box PROUDLY PROCLAIMS;
RATE PLAN INCLUDES;
MUSIC - Unlimited Song downloads, Ringtones, Ringback Tones
CALLING - 1000 US Minutes
MESSAGING - Unlimited Text, Picture, Video
MORE FEATURES - Unlimited 3G Mobile Data
Then the next line;
Unlimited 3G mobile data includes 500mb of full speed data; additional data is available at reduced speeds...
Apparently they don't understand what UNLIMITED 3G means, and that is the most important thing to me... Data... So, it's going back....