I'm not responsible for any damage you cause to your device. Follow the instructions correctly and you should have little to no issues at all.
What you will need:
1. ES File Explorer - Amazon Market Download
2. Installation Files - G Tablet.zip
3. SD Card - Any size should be alright.
1. Factory Reset your device twice, three times to be sure you'll have a smooth installation
2. Download G Tablet.zip on your Computer
3. Place G Tablet.zip on your sd card
4. Download and install ES File Explorer
5. Open ES File Explorer
6. Locate the G Tablet.zip folder from within ES File Explorer
7. Install the following 4 apps from within the G Tablet.zip folder in order listed:
Vending.apk (Note: DO NOT OPEN THE VENDING.APK AFTER YOU INSTALL IT!!!)
8. Power off your device
9. Power on your device (Note: If prompted with a message when powering saying "Complete Action Using" and giving you the options of "Launcher" or "Setup Wizard" check the "Use by default for this action" box and press the "Launcher" option.)
10. Launch the Android Market app and sign in to your Google Account.