December 31st, 2011, 06:41 PM
Join Date: Dec 2011
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
LG Enlighten Root Method
I made a more in dept tutorial with links for rooting the LG enlighten
Here is the tutorial
have rooted my LG enlighten. I am going to make a video of the correct way in a couple of days, but I will tell you how I did.
1. I installed the latest drivers for the LG enlighten. Just google it and choose the first link.
2. I then installed the android sdk and adb correctly so my device gets detected when in USB debugging mode (I also put the connectivity to modem connection) I used the first tutorial if you google "How to install adb" Its the first link aswell.
3. Now I put my LG enlighten in USB debugging mode, with connectivity set to modem, and install nonmarket apps on.
4. I connect my phone and it was detected by adb.
5. Go to youtube and search LG enlighten root and choose the video with the title that say optimus slider/enlighten/esteem. Go to his description and the LG esteem root from the site he linked.
6. Run the program and... BOOM you are rooted and installs the superuser app during the process.
Last edited by fsdfgasgfisd; December 31st, 2011 at 10:29 PM.