I have used my mates battery and it worked fine. He put in my battery to see if everything works and it did. After taking out his battery I put my one back in and... it worked. I turned the phone off and on and it was fine. I thought the problem was solved. I just plugged it into my charger and everything is just like it was. It shows the temperature warning and the phone will not boot unless connected to the power supply. The battery status changed - it shows that the phone was booted only for 2 seconds...
Do you know what can be wrong with it? Should I go and see the person who rotted my phone?