I'll do my best to help you:
1. Get the drivers for your phone with the LGMobile Support Tool software if you don't have it.
2. Take out battery.
3. Slide keyboard, press 1 (keep your finger on it) and plug in USB. You are now in emergency mode.
4. Put battery back.
5. Download KDZ_FW_UPD software
6. Open it and put Type = 3GQCT, PhoneMode = CS_EMERGENCY. KDZ file = V10D if you have 2.2
or V20A if you tried upgrading to 2.3 and failed or currently have 2.3
(do not change filename and do not try flashing previous version or you'll brick your phone).
7. Press launch software update... Wait for it to be finished... Do NOT unplug phone during flash or you may brick it. If you have any errors, just post the log here and we'll do our best to help.
Hope this helps! Keep us updated!