Thread: General Bye Bye IDEN
View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2012, 08:51 AM   #27 (permalink)
TheGreatGazoo

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Temp solution for some of us.
Hi i have my admrial now for 3 days and i've been having the problem where the DC does not come back after roaming. i even tried going in and out of airplane mode and it does not come back to DC , i have to power down and re boot. where i live i have great coverage where i live and where i work. the only reason it goes into roaming is when i go into a building where the signal becomes week and drops out then it goes into roaming. so either way in roaming or not i will not get a signal so i turned the roaming feature off in the phone. now when i loose a signal in a building or in a freak location i may drive thru at least i don't have to power down and re boot to get my DC working again. so far this is working great for ME cause i live on long island ny and work in Manhattan so the coverage is almost excellent according to sprints map, so from home to work so it does not have to go into roaming. i'd say to try this and see if it works for you until sprint comes up with a solution for this problem