View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
Mr. Lucky
AF Contributor
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Galaxy S4 (rooted), Galaxy Tab 10.1 (rooted), Nexus 7 (stock)
Carrier: Not Provided

In my never ending quest for the perfect SMS/MMS forward & delete app, I made a discovery today. There are multiple apps out there with the same name but by different authors. I'll set the record straight, so that I don't give a negative review to an app I never tried.

It seems there are four apps called "SMS Forwarder." The one I tried (that failed to forward to HeyWire) was by Kaan Yamanyar. Yasmani also offers a version, AWA "SMS Forwarder Free." They are highly rated and seem like they would be very useful for someone... just not me. There is also an app with the same name by Technicaljar.com, which I did not try (does not meet criteria). Finally, there is the version offered by Migital IA (also "SMS Forwarder Lite"), which I have already commented on in the first post.

There is also another version of "SMS Forwarding" (commented on in first post), by Kwanovations. However, it did not offer anything beyond what the free apps already do nicely. The one commented on in the first post is by Tony Shen.