View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #117 (permalink)
dart16

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by vshore100 View Post
It may be my BT dongle is just junk. I think mom bought one of those penny deals off Ebay, but my computer recognizes it so I don't know.

Now I have another issue, I got the bright idea to set up a pattern lock on my tablet. I found this by starting launcher pro and going to the generic lock settings. I set up the pattern lock I wanted, no problem. It worked normally until it fell asleep, when I went to wake it up, obviously it asks me to slide to unlock and then the pattern lock should appear for me to input but it doesn't. I can slide the lock button but nothing happens. Everything is running in the background, clock, email notifications,etc., but the screen is locked. It will let me power it off normally too. Is there anything I can do to get this unlocked so I can get rid of the stupid lock feature?
DON'T DO IT!!

Too late huh?

it looks like you will be re-flashing your tablet after all!

if you fit the non-standard keylock you can get out of lock with a usb keyboard, if you set a pattern lock you are stuffed. RE-flashing is the only way out (AFAIK)

I thought, (although I also don't possess a bluetooth dongle to try it) that it would work on a DISCO10 model providing the pairing is set up before it is inserted into the FT3??
The Following User Says Thank You to dart16 For This Useful Post:
crosschet (February 24th, 2012)