View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
zeth006

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyzor View Post
I was just looking for another way to refill monthly Since callingmart stopped selling refill PIN cards. KeepCalling.com (click Mobile Recharge) has them at 5% off face value without taxes (23.75 for $25, 33.25 for $35), instant email PIN, has a reward system, & accepts paypal for security.

My referral code: 32nhkx (You get some reward points too).

I'd be interested to hear if you know of a better price somewhere else. This thread could be used to keep track of the latest deals.
Used your referral code to create an account. Hope the bonus points make a nice albeit late anonymous Christmas gift from me. Going for the 5% off deal, figured I might as well top off for the rest of the semester, haha!

ETA: That was fast. Got a call from them, confirmed my order and info, and now I've gotten instructions on how to top up. I've saved $4.48 on about 4 month's worth of topping up as I'd already bought $50 worth of top-ups from CallingMart (another place I'd recommend, look for discount codes while you're at it!). If I'm feeling bored, I might top up for more months, haha.
Last edited by zeth006; January 7th, 2012 at 02:40 AM.