View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #143 (permalink)
JonKimJV

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpzy View Post
Got my white Skyrocket a week ago today at an ATT authorized reseller for $99 which I was very happy with. I am coming from an iPhone 3G and so far am extremely happy that I switched. I have been loving this phone and am going to start playing with the customization a bit more. So far the stock configuration has been awesome. No battery issues and no ugly screen issues which were the two biggest things I was worried about. My plan was to try it until the iPhone 5 comes out and give the SR to my wife then but I think I'm staying with the SR.

I love that when connected to my car via bluetooth I can hear the notification which I couldn't with iPhone. Also the music streaming over bluetooth sounds better than my iPhone did. Surprised and quite happy.

The only plug I've used to charge it so far is the one that came with my Kindle Fire. The one that came with the phone is 1amp and I keep that one in my car.

Everyday I find out something new I can do with it and it's great! It's getting a lot of attention from the people I work with as well.

As far as case I'm probably going to go with Ghost Armor for now even though I would like a bit more protection. I just love the look of the phone the way it is and don't want to cover it up. It is simply a fantastic device. If anybody has any questions I'm always happy to help even though I'm new to Android.
How did you get it for $99?