View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #2521 (permalink)
JerryScript
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Victory, Victorious ROM, LG Optimus V, BACKside-IHO, Coby Kyros 7022-4G, Stock Rooted
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Thanked 2,067 Times in 919 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownsoldi View Post
Can someone post steps to get the Voice Dialer button working. I don't see the option in Button Remapper to set it to the voice dialer function.

Also, noticed in the OP, "This is a WIP (work in progress), USB mass storage is not working, but a fix is in the mix!" Don't want to scare anyone off.
As brotherswing said, no go on setting the button to Voice Dialer atm. You can remap it to other functions, sorry if that was confusing. Thanks to work on some other LG models, we are making progress on some hardware functions. Charge-while-powered-off, 1st bootanimation, wired headset audio input options, all look promising. Please no requests for eta on any of them, no promises without LG proprietary binary source.

I didn't realize I had never removed the warning about USB mass storage, it works fine. Thanks for the heads up, I edited the OP, also changed the home screen image to reflect BACKside's default wallpaper.
Last edited by JerryScript; January 7th, 2012 at 10:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JerryScript For This Useful Post:
G19 (January 9th, 2012)