View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #51 (permalink)
imarockstar

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJones View Post
Not sure on the Nexus question - maybe you could ask the dev ... I know it supports Droid now for example so they are kind of similar.

I haven't found a way to apply effects on existing pics but maybe there is a way to do it - I'll keep looking ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomanboy View Post
So far i'm really enjoying Camera Zoom...however, i have a question out there for anyone who would be so kind to answer it. Is there any way to edit a picture i have already saved into my gallery with the same effects as what can be applied in the preview screen? if not, is there any hope of ever making that an option? because i love the effects, i just want to be able to go back later and edit the photos i've already taken. sometimes i just don't have time to edit them on the spot.
I was wondering the same thing. So I googled and this thread came up, as well as some strings of importing photos that are already on your phone. So what you do is, open Camera ZOOM FX, hit menu>import and then you can pick what photo you want to import. From there, you choose your photo and BOOM, it gets pulled up in Camera ZOOM FX and you can edit the photo as you please!