Originally Posted by gatorpond
We are new to the ideapad K1 tablet, and we do not know how to use the SD card we put in it. We would like to save pictures to it, and dont know how. We are used to a regular PC that window explorer to find files and make folders to save to, but we have no idea how to do this with the K1 lenovo tablet. The SD card is a 16gb, and our operating system is 3.2 android. We would appreciate any in
iformation that could help us, as the instructions that come with it is no help.
Thanks , Joe
This is pretty easy.
1. Go to home screen and at the top right press Apps.
2. Scroll your finger left and find the File Mgmt. App and press it.
3. Scroll your finger up and find the external-sd folder and press on it.
4. On the top right click Operations, then New Folder. Type in a name like Photos or Pictures or what ever you want to call it.
5. You should now be able to copy or move photos to this folder.
I'm not sure where the location of the photos you want to save. If they are on the tablets camera you could copy or move them to the external sd card.