View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #23 (permalink)
offanairplane

Device(s): Gnex, T-Bolt, Incredible
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmz768 View Post
A 200 mAh bump does not take things from being subpar to being able to make it through a full day.

The only battery that will get you through a full day of heavy use is the 2750.
Well, you are one person and pretty much everyone here who has tried the Rezound battery (myself included) would disagree with you. No one is saying you can sit and play games on your phone for hours on end and still get through an 8 hour work day without any problems. But can I make 5 or 6 calls, and send about 5 - 10 emails, and maybe update an app or two, and check facebook a few times during an 8 hour work day and at the end of the work day still have 40% or more left. You bet! Could I do that with the stock battery? No.

I charge all night long, every night. So when I get up to go to work, I have 100% everyday. And on my 45 minute drive to work, my phone is streaming Slacker radio the whole way, but it is also plugged into a car charger, so when I get to work it is still at 100%. When I get in my car to go home, I have around 50% or so. I plug it in and listen to Slacker all the way home. when I get home I might have 65% or so (it doesn't charge as fast, since I'm streaming audio at the same time). And that easily gets be through the rest of the day, and I use my phone more in the evenings than I do at work, playing games, updating apps, facebooking, taking pictures of my kids, etc. When I plug it in at night it usually has about 35 - 45% left.

So while I am certain that I could get more life out of a 2750mah battery, my 1620mah battery gets the job done, and it doesn't make my phone ugly, so I am happy with it. And I wouldn't trade it for a 2750mah given the chance.

I'm glad you are happy with your 2750mah. :-)
Last edited by offanairplane; January 9th, 2012 at 08:52 AM.