View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
enduser2941
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC Inspire 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Yeah sorry, I posted this from a post I put on another site a few days ago, it was the free app of the day a few days ago, sorry for any confusion. I have teamviewer set up on all my machines right now, and I like it but the one thing I don't like it that each machine is given a ID number so unless I remember the ID numbers for each machine I find it a little difficult to hit the correct machine I want my droid to connect to, the Splashtop app actually lists the machines on my droid via IP addr which is a little easier for me. I am not sure but there maybe a way to allocate the ID numbers to the machines a little easier? Dunno, yet. But again, sorry for the confusion the splashtop app was the app of the day like 2 or 3 days ago when I downloaded it so I just wanted to see what other people thought of the two apps verses my thoughts of them. So far on both fourms I posted each reply seems to be liking teamviewer better so if you can tell me if there is a way to identify the machines I am wanting to connect to other then the 9 digit number, that would put teamviewer at the top of the list between the two. Thanks!!