View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
enduser2941
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC Inspire 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat007 View Post
I tried Teamviewer a while back. Kept getting message "for personal use only", acting like I was using it for business. I was checking things on my work PC, moving files... so I wasn't sure if I would get a big bill from them, so I uninstalled.
LOL Sorry not laughing at ya, but no you will not receive a bill from them for using their free app, that is their way of advertising and to remind you that the free version is for private use only and not for commercial business use. By no means would they send you a bill for it's use. The worst they could do if they found you using it against it's EULA would be to some how lock you out if you signed up for the free account services or they could "sue" for it's license fees but I doubt VERY highly that would happen as the cost of the suit for someone using it as you did would cost them WAY more then the licences fees. So don't worry about that. Almost all applications which have a free side and a business version will always remind you in some way that it is for non-commercial use only, check out any anti virus application that has a free version and a pay version for corporate use. They will remind you that you are using it for personal use only ect ect...

Also AndroidSPCS Thank you VERY much for your kind words. It means alot to me and as soon as I hear any good news as to if and when I get the transplant, I will let you all know!! Thanks again!!