View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
BadderBrad

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Wouldn't start then started normally after around 1 hour

I finally received my Transformer Prime today after waiting for my pre-order since November 23rd. I already owned a TF101 so I was somewhat familiar with what to expect. I unpacked everything and expected the tablet to start but even after plugging it in all I saw was the battery symbol showing it was empty. I was immediately nervous as I had a problem with my original Transformer after 40 days of use and had to ship it to Asus for replacement (just short of the 30 return policy by NCIX).

I read a couple of posted in this thread so I plugged it in and hope for the best. I waited around 30 minutes and it still did the same thing. Then I waited around an hour and the amazing thing came to life! The best part is that it looks like the ICS update has been delivered at the exact time I received my tablet. I am still a bit nervous to effect the battery at this point as my replacement TF101 did not seem to have the same juice that my first one had. I want this to last as long as possible, so I am waiting to make sure it is fully charged before playing with it for too long.

More to come.