View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #34 (permalink)
simcha

Device(s): HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

I'm hoping that Sprint is working with more than just Samsung and HTC.

I'd like to see another quality phone for Sprint coming from Motorola who is now owned by Google. Samsung claims "pure Google" but I don't trust Samsung after the original Galaxy S "Epic." Every phone I've ever had from Samsung has been a piece of junk that failed to meet expectations and eventually often just stopped working for no good reason.

I like HTC, don't get me wrong.

But... So far, I've had the best experience with Motorola devices. Their radios are simply the best. After all, what good is a phone if you can't get a signal? And the fact that Google owns Motorola should create a collaboration creating a true "pure Google" device.

That's my opinion and my wish. Your mileage may vary. I know that there are people who are simply gaga about their Galaxy SIIs and most likely with good reason. Unfortunately Samsung has lost me as a customer for the rest of my life. I'd even pick the "Fruit" over a Samsung. And I hate the "Fruit."

If you are someone who absolutely loves your Samsung device, please don't be offended because I'm not insulting your personal device. It's still the same device that you adored before you read my opinion. Thank you.
Last edited by simcha; January 11th, 2012 at 06:31 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to simcha For This Useful Post:
la sal (January 11th, 2012)