Thread: Not Happy
View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2010, 07:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
jfritzs2

Device(s): T-Mobile MyTouch 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPriest View Post
Thanks! Lots of good info there. I really don't want to get an IPhone and I'm not planning to dump the MT anytime soon. So I'm gonna do what I can to tweak the MT and get the most out of it.

As for my daughter, my son in low got her an IPhone for Christmas. It's what she wanted and her hubby got it for her
Well then that's ok about your daughters phone, just trying to help you save some money. But at least you didn't have to pay for her phone

As far as speeding it up, I would be sure to keep in check your widgets - how often they update can run down your battery power and also make your phone be slower because of the need for the phone to keep track of everything. This also applies to many apps that need to update with the internet often or make certain checks on your phone, apps that need to constantly be running, or frequently running will slow down your phone.

Something that will certainly speed it up is rooting it, if you want to do that I would. All rooting means is that it opens up the capabilities you can have with your phone, almost like taking the governor of your car .... in a safe way. It really does speed it up, something you can do is free up video ram and implement it into your action ram. It really helps a lot. If you want help with rooting, either check out that forum, or PM me and I'll help all that I can! Good luck, and stick with it!
www.twitter.com/jordanfritzsche
If you use my work, make it worth the time and donate! - Click here