View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #21 (permalink)
lou61166

Device(s): HTC Rezound HTC Droid DNA
Carrier: Verizon/Verizon Fios Quantum 75/35

Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfonefan View Post
Well I'm no longer with them but I had, in order.
Rated 1-10, 10 being the best.

Samsung Intercept. 2
LG Optimus V 9
Motorola Triumph 1
LG Optimus V 9

In the end I could not get past VM selling the Triumph which in my opinion was a hi priced brick.
It started out fine, but avalanched in to the biggest PITA of a phone I have ever owned. VM lost me as a customer when they would not refund or exchange the phone.
Yes I bought another OV after the MT, I like VM service, never had much problems with them. But even though I was back with a OV and it was working perfectly, the whole reaming with the MT just kept on and I left them.
I miss my old number, and the service was decent, but if VM is going to sell trash for 300.00 and call it gold, they need to back it as though it were gold, and they did not.
It's not that VM calling it gold it's the countless users who have it in their mind that the truimph is as good as more modern smartphones,when the realists no better,i switched because i wanted a better phone with far superior service,and i can say i got both,but it comes at a price,not once since i have had Verizon and the HTC rezound have i had pull the battery,have a GPS lock issue,have to install a custom Rom,to fix things that Motorala or Huwaii should have fixed before selling it,i have a total of 36 gb of space on the rezound i never will have to worry about low space messages,failed market apps and updates installing.oh and never had a data issue or had to use the Airplane trick to get it to switch from 1x back to 3g.