View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #92 (permalink)
sadielynn
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): LG Nexus 4-rooted stock, Dell Streak 7-rooted stock, LG Optimus V-ColdAsIce rom (retired)
Carrier: T-mobile

Thanks, I'll keep all those in mind

I got tired of waiting for PinGuy OS to download, so I'm checking out the live chat of mint 12...still having issues with mouse clicks, despite brand new mouse even on the lives cd-keyboard commands weren't working either...switched back to 11 and the mouse actually worked! Correctly even! Trying the live cd one more time riiiight now...

EDIT: and we have successsssssssssss! right and left mouse clickage going on here! wooo!
*ahem* yes indeed. So, i think i will go ahead and install this bad boy right here, at least for now. Which brings me to the question:

should I just have the installation process go ahead and wipe out everything, format all the partitions, or can I leave /home alone? I don't want to carry over any of the vile badness that screwed everything up, but I don't exactly know how to avoid doing that cuz, well, im a noob and I don't know where stuff is/goes/etc.
I really don't want to get rid of everything, namely some music i downloaded and my firefox bookmarks that took me a day to get set up, but if I have to in order to get things all clean and pretty and working, I will.
Last edited by sadielynn; January 15th, 2012 at 10:54 PM.