View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #882 (permalink)
euph_22

Device(s): Droid Razr, BN Nook Color (running CM 7). Formerly Droid Incredible I and Samsung Behold II (POS).
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLinMD View Post
So I am getting the "low on space" "glitch". I read through a lot of posts on this forum. Doesn't sound like a glitch to me. It's a fullblown deal breaker problem. I got a site from a forum entry which was supposed to lead to a fix for this problem. It didn't work. Just more frustration.
I went to my local Verizon Wireless store. As I started to explain the issue to the rep, he held his hand up and said, "Stop... I'm giving you a replacement phone." I'm expecting it in the mail tomorrow. He said it would be overnighted, but we've run up against MLK holiday. Unless it comes UPS or FedEx, I'm not expecting anything from the USPS today.
As an aside... I asked about the possibility of upgrading to a new 4G phone. He told me that was fine and if I was in the right time frame, I could even get it at a reduced price. But, he also said that one of our other new plans (we have a family plan) was coming due in May, and that new things were on the horizon in that time frame.
I'm taking the replacement and waiting to see what May may bring.
Are they replacing it with another incredible?