Originally Posted by chenx
Hello C4Eva, I finally downloaded it
(the speed here is so slow, it took many hours to download..)
Okay, now I'm trying to repeat from here.
- I copy the file to my sdcard root folder
- I rename it to update.zip
- I turn off the tab, and turn it on again with pressing down volume button
- Clockmod showed up, and I choose
1. "install zip from sdcard"
2. "apply /sdcard/update.zip"
- But, the result is Can't open /sdcard/update.zip (bad) Installation aborted
Hmm, any steps I missed? I try to unzip the file and it seems right, I can open it.
Check what is inside the zip file, is there another zip file?
Check the size of the file from the site and check the size of the file that you have downloaded
Next I am uploading a video on how to install roms and what else you need to wipe... follow that if you have any issues.