View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2012, 11:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
txwolf1980
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Continuum Rooted 2.2.2 EC07 Deodexed
Carrier: Not Provided

txwolf1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryuser View Post
My Continuum I400 is in "hard"bricked mode. I followed another forum using FROYO and my phone isnt working.

I followed your forum but my phone wont go to download w/o battery. It did earlier but not anymore. It works with it in but not for a long time.

I was able to acess the download screen, brick screen, and the CWM screen, but now i cant really get ANY of them.

The link i followed failed to inform me on everything.

I forgot to Back it up but i dont really care for that as long as I can get my phone working again.

PLEASE help!!!

If I can get it running again than GREAT! If I can get it running with the ROM then SWWWWEEEEETTTNESS!! (thats better than great)
If not then (loading gun) ill end it!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE HELP!

If you need more info ill let you know.

I've followed your forum but cant get it..

IM ANGRY!
Well, if you can get it in dl mode, with battery, then we try that, first. I would also try pulling my battery, without it plugged in, and holding the power key for about 20 seconds. Then, plug the phone in to your computer, and try to get into download mode (holding vol down while plugging in). That might get you download mode back. That will be the key. We need to get you into stable download mode, and get odin or heimdall to read your phone.
The part that is puzzling me is where you say that it goes from download mode to black screen 'really fast' on the other forum... I'd like some clarification on that. I'd also like to know what you meant by you putting it into download mode and it going into cwm on it's own. That isn't possible, since we don't have native cwm. i'd really like to get you into IRC this afternoon so we can communicate more effectively.