Thread: General We Want ICS!
View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
sharpe351

Device(s): Asus Transformer TF101 Prime ROM, Motorola Triumph on CM7 running OC kernal, White PDN tablet, Views
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc12868 View Post
Nope Virgin Mobile doesn't have a contract with Sprint they are Sprint, well technically... They used to be their own company, but they were bought by Sprint for some hundreds of millions of dollars. Although that being said I don't know if they have to follow the same rules as Sprint. It would be cool to get ICS, emails might actually be better, my tweet basically saying that they were gonna lose customers if they didn't upgrade they said thanks for you feedback. Personally if they don't start doing something soon I am going to switch to another company, that has better speeds too...

Anyways what would be the best way that the tech department at VM would see our demands? And Motorola?
It's not a matter of "demand" really, it would greatly increase their buisness, regardless of who actually owns the company. Let them see a potential financial gain in their product and research it a bit. Hopefully it'd prove to them that this would be a great improvement, financially, and for the end user to get a "better" out-of-the-box product.