View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #6307 (permalink)
EarlyMon
The PearlyMon

Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 57,185 Times in 22,977 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartino5920 View Post
Miss you guys.

Razor...isn't it a shame that Comcast isn't supported, though, I could have sworn I read an article a couple weeks back about Comcast getting compatibility for this...I will research.

Blkblt...sorry about the kernel...I know you will get it.

BB...I like to Bork...cousin of spork.

Jb...how tempted are you to run Lou's RR?

Early...I am loving the thread about Microsoft and their BS reasoning for a more secure computer... Linux FTW!

Where the heck is Steven?

Has anyone seen our beloved Bloodsucker?

Seriously though you all....family crisis started at 5a PST on Monday and I have work/family helpered most of the time since then with just 14 total hours of sleep.

Thanks for everything you all do...

jmar
Glad you're enjoying the various Linux threads. Helps keeping your head screwed on right to flock with birds of a feather.

Steven has had another round of woes with his new computer but will be back to his active self soon.

We have added new staff and your pal and mine, The Friendly Undead, has been happening behind the scenes training others on how to extract all of the red corpuscles from the veins of spammers.

Neither of those cats have abandoned anyone here.

Meanwhile jmar, you do what you gotta, and if the walls close in, click on my name, send me a private message and we'll chat.

And that goes for all my muchachas and muchachos here!

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Links: Site Rules / Guidelines -and- Zero Tolerance Policy (All Members Read)

For right-on help, the Thanks button is on the right of the post.
For anything out in left field, the /!\ report button is to the left.

Remember, it's our forums and we're all in this together - so let's keep it cool!

Shoot the breeze at the best new gun forum!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
BabyBlues (January 27th, 2012), brightside (January 27th, 2012), CaptainRon (January 27th, 2012), jbdan (January 27th, 2012), vandyman (January 27th, 2012)